close

The theme of religion is fundamentally about life.

生命就是在講永恆、講法身哪
To speak about life is to speak about immortality, about Dharma Body.

不然要講什麼?(是,感恩)
What else to speak about? (Yes, thanks.)

(感恩本尊,現在我目前的感受是…)
(Thanks to Ben-zun, now I feel that…)

(如果說我現在六項完整)
(once I have my six senses developed to full extent,)

(噢~我一定是最…)什麼完?
(oh~ I must be…) What to develop to full extent?

(完整,六項完整)
(The six sense faculties.)

顯發完整?()
To develop to full extent? (Yes.)

(我一定是會全宇宙最幸福的人)
(I’m certainly the most fortunate and blessed man of the whole universe.)

(因為光現在就已經,噢,我覺得好幸福)
(Even now I feel very blissful because of the light surrounding…)

真的嗎?(真的!然後我現在)
Really? (Really! Now I feel…)

(如果說有那種心的湧出那種感覺)
(A sense of joy and happiness continually overflowing from my mind.)

(因為心堵塞太久了)
(My mind has been shrouded for too long.)

(今天就覺得攝受比較多)
(Today I feel that I have apprehended more than usual,)

(然後那種感覺…)
(with a feeling that…)

(耶~真的學道真的是太好了!)
(Yeh~ it’s brilliant to pursue the Tao!)

(那種感覺就是,哎呀!)
(That feeling is…, ah!)

(好像沒有比這個再好了)
(Nothing is better than this.)

(就覺得很富有)
(I feel very rich and prosperous.)

(我覺得前途就是無限無量的那種感覺)
(I feel that my future is limitless.)

你的前途就在自己的法身裡面啊
Your future lies in your Dharma Body.

(對,本體剛給我的感覺就是)

(Right, Ben-ti just gave me a feeling that…)

(現在真的是太棒了!)
(It is brilliant!)

(學道最幸福!)
(It’s most blissful to pursue the Tao!)

所以你在生之年,將此法身建立起來
So you should manage to establish your Dharma Body in this life.

哇~活得很幸福美滿
Oh~ live happily and blissfully.

馬玉龍還未有法身,先有這種感受
Ma Yu-long hasn’t been able to establish Dharma Body but already has this kind of feeling.

這樣就也是差不多了!(感恩本尊)
This means that he is about to obtain one soon! (Thanks to Ben-zun)

差不多就是差不多要有了,(是,感恩)
He is about to have one soon. (Yes, thanks.)

來,要說什麼?(感恩本尊)
Go ahead, what else do you wish to say? (Thanks to Ben-zun.)

(我昨天的時候)
Go on. (Yesterday…)

(看到本尊要去theater那個演講)
(I saw Ben-zun was going to give a speech in a theatre,)

(然後我們沒有買門票)
(but we had no ticket.)

像雪梨歌劇院哪一種(是,在演講)
The sort of theatre like Sydney Opera House? (Yes, to give a speech there.)

(我們就是沒有買票)
(We had no ticket.)

(在那邊奔波著買那個票)
(So we’re all rushing to buy tickets)

(本尊就從旁邊上stage要演講)
(Ben-zun stepped on the stage from one side and was about to start the speech.)

(它是兩層樓的) 很清楚吧?()
(It was a two-level building.) Very clear, right? (Yes.)

(也是頭髮跟那個都是都一樣)
(The hair and appearance were the same as they are now,)

(穿白色外套那一件)
(with a white jacket.)

同樣白頭髮?(是,白的)白頭髮吧
Also with grey hairs? (Yes, grey.) Grey hairs.

(我們就在那裡奔波著買票)
(We were rushing to buy tickets,)

(ticket都買不到,沒有在賣了)
(but to no avail. All tickets were sold out.)

你如果說白頭髮,很老了
You spoke of grey hairs and in an old age.

在那裡活動,當成運動啊
I would treat holding a event like that as doing exercise.

你若年紀大了,在家只是澆花
If you are in old age and only water flowers at home,

是很快翹辮子
your days are numbered.

你看的都是彩色的吧?
What you saw were all in colours?

(彩色的,對)
(Yes, in colours.)

來,要再說什麼?
Go on, what else do you wish to say?

例如馬玉龍想要說,噢!
For example, Ma Yu-long feels like to say…

他一分鐘前說宇宙彷彿是他的
one minute ago he had a feeling that the whole universe was his,

此時心情又沉落下去
but now his mood falls down again,

哎呀,我都完蛋了!(沒有、沒有)
wondering that he is doomed! (No, no.)

(這個其實是…主要是感恩本尊)
(In fact…, I just wish to say thanks to Ben-zun.)

就是心開了比較…)
(My mind has been opened up…)

(因為心一直沒有開,開不了)
(It has been shut close for long, unable to be opened.)

這樣嗎?(嗯,今天比較開)
Is it so? (Yes, it has been opened much wider today.)

那明天呢?(明天更開)
How about tomorrow? (Even wider tomorrow.)

來,你幫忙注意啊
Come, you guys should help pay attention to him.

明天若不開,要硬幫他開
If his mind gets stuck again tomorrow, help him to open it up by all means.

踹他個兩下就開了!
Stamping on it twice should work!

~~~64-3全集End~~~

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 唯心淨土 的頭像
    唯心淨土

    唯心淨土

    唯心淨土 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()