close

Your vision appears in the sky above the Gold Coast.

現在有海,湛藍的海
Now there is a sea, a deep blue sea,

藍色的天空,夾著白色的雲
with a blue sky decorated with white clouds,

兩個小白色的帆船
and two small yachts in white

在那裡漂著、漂著

drifting on the surface of the sea.

你沒有看到你人
You see things as such without seeing yourself.

你的視覺在那裡,那是一種出離
Your vision is there, which is one type of OBE.

這種是「初步的出離」
This type is “the initial OBE.”

一種是出離出去,你的分身出現…
Another type is that your Fen-shen appears soon as you leave your body…

出離者的分身出現,祂面向著你
Your Fen-shen appears facing you,

光也冒出來,起初先冒出光
preceded initially by the emerging of lights.

出離起初先冒出光
OBE is preceded by the appearing of lights.

冒光,就你的形相出來
After this comes your appearance in the body of reality.

祂面對著你
He comes facing you,

祂消失,消失於光中,剩下一點
and then disappears in light, leaving behind a spot,

一點光,一顆光珠那樣
a light spot like a bead,

啵地一下在海上
which then appears on the sea suddenly.

你看到祂人在那裡了
You see Him appear there.

實體的出離,出離就是顯發的意思
The outgo in the body of reality; such kind of OBE indicates having attained full realisation.

(感恩,所以請示本尊)
(Thanks to Ben-zun. Another thing to plead for explication.)

(
如果連線的話,所以分身在那邊?)
(If OBE is to be understood as getting connected, where is Fen-shen then?)


比如說,你出離出去

For example, you leave your body to somewhere else.

出離是你個人生命永恆性的一種過程
OBE is a process of your life as an individual transforming to eternity.

你現在出離
Suppose now you leave your body

能夠在黃金海岸的海上
and appear above the sea of the Gold Coast.

你現在只有肉身看過去而已
Now you merely attend your sight over there from the current physical location.

你視覺在那裡
Your sight has been pulled over there.

連線就是指把你的意識拉出去
To get connected means to pull your consciousness outwards,

視覺拉出去
to pull your sight outwards.

你的意識在那裡
With your consciousness extended there,

你看過來此處的肉身,對看!
you can look back at the present physical location and take a look at each other!

視覺在海上,肉身在這裡
Your sight stays on the sea while your physical body is here.

對看,都一樣

Take a look at each other; both are the same.

聽懂意思嗎?
Understand what I mean?

就是兩個視覺的對流啊
It means the intercommunication of two sights.

有一天一百歲死後,剩下最後的五秒
Suppose you’re on your deathbed with only 5 seconds left.

啵地一下,視覺就出來了!
The faculty of sight may come out suddenly!

出來時,甚至於一個小時前
It may even come out 1 hour in advance.

視覺就出來了
The faculty of sight may come out

甚至於一個月以前
even 1 month ahead

視覺就出來等你了

awaiting you,

講『你快要去世了,馬玉龍啊』
saying “You are about to die, Ma Yu-long.”

『你即將去世了,你趕緊出離喔!』
“You are about to die; hurry up and leave your body!”

祂自動起來,出離
Then He will arise automatically and leave.

此時出離,你人肉身還存活時
Meanwhile, your physical body remains alive,

你還在這裡打點滴
receiving medical aid.

但是出離照常有功能
Despite this, the ability to perform outgo still functions as usual.

人快要死了,生病,打點滴,插管
When a person is about to pass away, falling ill with severe medical care,

與出離無關
things as such would not hinder his/her ability to perform outgo,

因為這是靈魂與法性的活動
because this is an activity between one’s soul and the divine-nature.

能夠放出去
Once the soul has been casted out

到一百歲斷氣了,你躺在那裡出離了
on the point of death while your body is lying there,

只要看到出離,都安心了

as long as you see yourself leave the body, you can rest assured.

到最後一秒,斷氣了
When it comes to the last second of breath,

斷氣了,你肉身就失去知覺
after that, your physical body will start to lose all its sensations.

從出離看到你的肉身
You will see your physical body during the outgo.

生死的過程就是如此
Such is the process of life and death.

你這個肉身沒有作用了
Your physical body will then lose all its functions,

燒掉,不會痛
and feel no pain during cremation.

大藏經有一句話
There is a notion in the Great Treasury of Sutra

阿難問釋迦佛,道場的意義在哪裡?
where Ananda asked Shakyamuni Buddha about the meaning of the abode of practice.

道場啦,道場,你開設道場什麼意義?
“What is the meaning of establishing an abode of practice?”

釋迦佛簡單回答他,出離!
Shakyamuni Buddha answered him simply, “To perform outgo!”

出離,你達到出離,學佛成功了
Once you are able to perform outgo, you’ve succeeded in attaining the wisdom of Buddha.

(現在就是說,我們人此時在澳洲)
(Now we are in Australia;)

(
出離回去台灣)
(is it possible that we can meanwhile leave our body and return to Taiwan)

(
本體出去但我們自己不知道的?)
(through our Ben-ti
without ourselves realising it?)

喔,還有一種出離
Oh, there is another type of OBE.

人的法性有時候還未達到…還未顯發
Sometimes although a person’s divine-nature hasn’t attained full realisation,

但是可以自動出離
it’s still possible that an outgo may occur automatically,

出離你不知道的
without himself/herself realising it.

「被動出離」
This is called “passive OBE.”

人家看到了
For example, it’s seen by someone claiming,

『咦,我昨天看到你回來台灣』
“Hey, I saw you were back in Taiwan yesterday.”

『回到岡山在那裡和我一起去買菜』
“You were back in Gangshan doing shopping with me.”

『和誰聊天,咦?我不知道呢!』

“Who did I have a chat with? I have no idea!”

「主動出離」是指,我要出離出去
“Active OBE” refers to that someone can actively perform an outgo.

啊~我知道,我主動出離
“Ah~ I know it because I initiated the outgo.”

出離後,人看到才告訴你的
On the contrary, if you are told by others seeing it,

是「被動出離」
it is “passive OBE.”

祂不一定永遠都待在你的身體裡面
He doesn’t necessarily always stay inside your body.

祂也能在身體外面,因為祂無內外
He can also exist outside your body beyond the discrimination of inside and outside.

法身可以在外面,也能在裡面
Dharma Body
can exist externally, as well as internally.

像我此時人在這裡
Just as now I’m here,

我的分身亦處處在外,沒差啊
but my Fen-shen pervades everywhere externally free of discrimination.

你若是顯發分身之後
After you’ve established your own Fen-shen,

去到哪裡都自由自在啦
you likewise would feel at ease and free wherever you go.

出離是對你個人生命的意義與價值啦
OBE represents the meaning and value of your life as an individual.

不是說出離給人家看
It is not something to show off,

讓人家說很厲害,低俗了
in an attempt to win praises, which downgrades the matter.

出離是你個人生命的延續性
OBE represents the continuity of your life as an individual.

「自知不隨他」,自己知道就好
“It is known only to oneself irrespective of others.” This is good enough.

64-2未完待續~~~

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 唯心淨土 的頭像
    唯心淨土

    唯心淨土

    唯心淨土 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()